This is the start of something great!
Thanks For Making This Weekend Historical! We had almost 1000 participants from over 12 different countries in addition to the U.S. Thank you to Divine Spirit, our Ancestors, all of you our family participants, masterclass educators, tech hosts, classroom hosts. our amazing staff, Blacknificent volunteers, and our community family! OUR CULTURE IS OUR CURE! TEAMWORK MAKES THE RED BLACK AND GREEN WORK!
The 2020 9th Annual
Liberated Minds Black Homeschool
& Education Virtual Expo
Liberated Minds would like to personally invite you to be a part of this 3-day historic event of unified greatness with Black families, homeschoolers, parents, educators, and children from across the country and throughout the Afrikan diaspora. We are excited to connect with families who are actively seeking to learn, share, and collectively engage in an authentic community with the common goal of creating a reality where every Black child has the opportunity to experience the quality of education they deserve. An education that affirms a positive self-identity, challenges socio-political belief systems, promotes deep learning and generates innovative pathways to intergenerational wealth in every area of life. If you are clear that your children deserve a meaningful education that assures a future of prosperity, power, and upward mobility, then THIS is the event for you!"
Save the date!
"One Million Liberated Minds Rising"
June 26-28, 2020
"We gotta keep it going no matter what!"
Introducing a prominent world renowned Black Homeschool and Education Expo with over 40 comprehensive masterclass intensives, over 100 educational resources, amazing virtual vendors, and a supportive community family of game-changing parents and educators, that produces children who are exceptional, happy & self-motivated scholars.
40 high-powered Masterclass Intensives
Including Lectures, Panel Discussions,Youth Workshops Facilitated By Our Top Black Scholars, Educators, Homeschoolers and Successful Parents.
The 2020 9th Annual Liberated Minds Black Homeschool & Education Expo would like to give an honorable welcome to Susan L.Taylor, former editor-in-chief of Essence Magazine and Founder of National CARES Mentoring Movement. Join us for the OPENING ADDRESS on June 26 @ 11am EST as we jumpstart this AMAZING weekend of “One Million Liberated Minds Rising!”
"The Queen of Black Homeschooling"
liberated minds institute
"One Million Black
Liberated Minds Rising"
Founder and CEO of the Liberated Minds Black Homeschool & Education Institute. Award-winning Educator, Homeschooling CEO mompreneur of 20+ years, International Speaker, Global Author, Curriculum Architect, Homeschool Resource Specialist & Consultant, and Lover of Afrikan People Worldwide!
Sunday Economic Summit Presenters
Creating Intergenerational Wealth And Educating Our Children To Raise Capital & Consciousness!
more presenters being added daily
Liberated Minds Expo: A Solid Solution To Support Intentional Success!
- Are you interested in homeschooling, yet you are not sure how to get started and how to manage such a task with success?
- Are you in need of quality culturally relevant resources and curriculum materials?
- Are you thirsting for a supportive and high powered Black homeschool & education community family to complement your social, emotional, and educational rejuvenation and maintenance?
- Is your child bored and disconnected from education and you are looking for ways to ignite their excitement, self-motivation, as well as stimulate their brilliance and love of learning?
- Does your child have a unique style of learning and need a different and more specific approach to education?
- Are you struggling with consistency or implementing structure while homeschooling alongside real life?
- Are you concerned that your child is not covering enough academically or not being challenged enough?
- Are you in need of some assistance crafting the perfect wholistic curriculum that reflects the goals you have for your child?
- Are you tired of the “trial and error” approach and wasting precious time searching the library and internet for resources to see if they work?
- Are you interested in crafting an educational experience for your child that instills principles of entrepreneurship, economic empowerment and develops a mindset of intergenerational wealth?
- Are you in need of tools to assist in transitioning your child from public school to homeschool?
- Are you in need of economic, investment, & financial solutions to fund your child’s education and family vision?
- Are you in need of establishing a working formula for character development and molding positive behaviors?
- Are you seeking to develop an infinite mindset of peace and power, so as not to pass on the conditions that have lead to a life of dissatisfaction?
Ways To Get Involved!
* Join us as a participant for this powerful 3-day weekend with 40 masterclasses with culturally relevant training, curriculum resources, and a chance to build relationships with like-minded people from across the Afrikan diaspora.
* Become a virtual vendor/sponsor where you will get premium exposure to an audience that is looking for products and services to educate, uplift, and empower the Black family.
* Become a volunteer and earn your ticket free. Liberated Minds always appreciates all of the great people who assist in making this mission happen.
* Become an affiliate. By popular demand! For the first time ever, Liberated Minds is providing affiliate opportunities where you can make money by simply sharing the word with others. Find out how by replying to this email with your name and number or email it to email@example.com. There will be an affiliate information session coming soon.
* Teach a masterclass! Liberated Minds has a few slots left for this year's expo. If you are interested in being one of our masterclass presenters, please reply to this email with what you are interested in teaching and your website, social media info etc. We also have other opportunities for various platforms as well.
* Partnerships & Collaborations! If you have an organization, company, or group that is interested in partnering or collaborating, please feel free to reach out with your thoughts and ideas. We would love to here from you. Teamwork makes the red, black, and green work!
* Share! Share! Share! If there is anybody you feel can use this information, please share. If you have a social media platform or network, please share. We are working hard to get the word out to our people near and far.
Meet Black Homeschoolers & Educators From Around the Globe
Join A Homeschool Group, Collective, or Co-op, and/or Learn How To Start Your Own!
Topics such as the Following:
Science, Mathematics, Afrikan History, Wholistic Healing & Wellness, Teaching Modalities and Resources for Special Needs, Spirituality, Organization, Order, & Discipline, Afrikan Survival & Preparedness, Tools for Knowing Your Child, College Prep, How To Avoid Burn-out & so much more!!!
"These are some of the greatest culturally relevant global formulas you will ever receive stemming from our historical foundation of greatness! It is so exciting to see our people fully committing to whatever is needed to see to it that our child excel! I am a homeschool parent for over 20 years and an educator for over 30 years. I can tell you first hand how I used some of these very same tools to assist my children in reaching some of their highest aspirations at each stage of their development. My eldest son was able to thrive in his passion of aviation and engineering, becoming a pilot at 16 and through entrepreneur endeavors traveling to Africa for a science, agricultural, and cultural awakening at the tender age 12, amongst a long list of other achievements. You will just see the possibilities become infinite! Two more of my daughters held the title of youngest Certified Kemetic Yoga Instructor at one point with the eldest traveling to Jamaica to assist with other adult certifications. At 12 years old, she also competed against all professional chefs and took the champion first place in Atlanta's Top Jerk Seasoning Chef Cook-off entering her all vegetarian and raw food dishes, after which she established her own catering company cooking for everyone from Congressman to Six Flags Concert series, to local community banquets and affairs. I am telling you. You will experience way more than you could ever imagine! The information you will find at The Liberated Minds Expo is truly transformative!"
What would it be worth to assure that your child has the best opportunity possible to reach their fullest potential and walk in their divine purpose? What is it worth to know that they are happy and loving what they do and excelling at it at each stage of their growth and development? What would it be worth to eliminate trial and error of searching for resource materials and have access to the most incredible books, curriculums and products right at your fingertips in one place? What would it be worth to smooth out your journey and have a team of supportive advisors that have so much valuable input to continuously open your mind to greater things? What would it be worth to have the active details to become financially secure and be able to obtain ways to instill that in your children?
If you have ever been to a homeschool or education conference, then you know that on average, just one class would cost you more than what we are charging for a full weekend of 40 Masterclasses, including youth workshops, an Economic Summit, 100 exclusively Black-owned resource exhibitors. and of course, the building of life-changing supportive relationships....PRICELESS!
You could spend hours on end searching for the right culturally relevant materials to complement your curriculum and finding the right homeschool community could be even more daunting of a task. Here you not only save time, but you also have a vast selection of some of the most necessary materials to enhance your journey to success all in one place. You could spend even more time stressing about funding the vision you have for your child and building and maintaining financial freedom that it overwhelms your ability to actualize this goal that many people just don't understand. But at The Liberated Minds Expo, we have consolidated everything great in one place for a price you won't believe. "Everything Liberated Minds" is what we call it! Where else can you go to get all of this and know that your investment will multiply exponentially?!!
We offer all of this to you for ONLY $87 for a Full 3 day weekend All Access Pass or Just $45 for Sat or Sun Only. Register today with our early bird special while it lasts. The door price will be $10 more.
OVER 100 Black Vendor/Exhibitors
"Raising Consciousness & Capital"
-Dr. Chike Akua
Come experience the most amazing marketplace with Black Curriculum Materials, a Black Book Fair, Black Family Resources, Tutors, Enrichment Programs, Homeschools, Homeschool Groups/Co-ops, Online Schools, Natural Childbirth Support, Cultural Gifts & Recreational Resources.
Generational Wealth Starts Here Today!
Position your business to take advantage of one of the fastest growing educational transformations for Black people in U.S. history, Black Homeschooling! We are the fastest growing population to embark on this journey with over 350,000 families committed in just a few short years, and this number continues to skyrocket annually.
For sponsorships, partnerships, and opportunities to advertise in our magazine, please download our pdf.
Building Bonds That Bear The Fruits Of Black Excellence!
Childrens Watoto Village
For Youth Ages 4-10
The Children’s Watoto Village (ages 4-10) is a kaleidoscope of cultural education and wholistic fun that will plant powerful seeds of greatness within our Afrikan children. Each child will experience an amazing & memorable weekend that will complement their growth and development while sparking the genius within. We’re sure these beautiful faces will speak volumes! Be sure to register your children today! Click Children’s Watoto Village for more details. Register Here!
Sankofa Scholars University
For Youth Ages 11-17
Sankofa Scholars University (ages 11-17) is a dynamic youth experience that inspires our young people to become their greater selves. With fun, purposeful, and engaging workshops that shape character and cultivate one’s confidence, cultural identity, and wholistic life awareness; everyone is guaranteed to leave with a powerful weekend to build on. They will explore such topics from Black business and entrepreneurship to Afrikan culture, art and more! Click here to find out more about the Sankofa Scholars University.
Maat In Motion! An Opportunity to Give & Receive!
We Can't Do It Without You!
- Free 3-Day Weekend All Access Pass
- Community Building
- Great Relationships
- Incredible Fun!
Re-establishing An Afrikan Educational Empire For Generational Wealth!!!
Defining Our Own Success!
Contact us to find out ways to create more Black Business Success through our Customized Sponsorship Program.